[CUCBC Coxes] Darwin College M2 and M3 looking for Coxes for Bumps

Konstantin Matthies k.r.matthies at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:33:37 BST 2009

Hey there

Darwin College's second mens squad are desperately looking for a
permanent cox fro their boat that will be available in the May Bumps.
Ideal would be someone who could commit to at least 3 morning-outings
a week. If you are available and interested in taking up the permanent
position in the crew please do get in touch.

Further we are also looking for a cox for our third squad. At least
two outings a week and again availability for the Getting on Race and
the Bumps in June.

Times and Dates of outings are highly flexible and negotiable

Thank you very much

Konstantin Matthies
krm32 at cam.ac.uk