[CUCBC Contacts] Reminder: Winter League this Sunday

Tamzin Byrne tjb86 at cantab.ac.uk
Fri Jan 12 14:29:31 GMT 2024

Dear college captains and coaches,

The first leg of Winter League is this Sunday 14 Jan 2024, racing upstream from the motorway bridge to the Green Dragon.

Division times are 9:00am, 10:40am, 12:20pm, 2:00pm. Boats will be passing Green Dragon 20-30 mins before each division and will be marshalling from Baitsbite to motorway.

Row-throughs can be arranged by emailing winterleague at crarowing.co.uk<mailto:winterleague at crarowing.co.uk>.

If you are rowing-through, please take particular care at marshalling points, given the high stream and river traffic. Make yourselves known to the marshals in high vis at Green Dragon or Baitsbite and we will facilitate this as quickly and safely as possible.

If you are competing, please make sure you have received and read the notes to competitors and safety information.

If you are not competing… perhaps we’ll see you for leg 2, which is Sun 18 Feb 2024.

Cheers,
Tamz

---
Tamzin Byrne (they/them)