[CUCBC Contacts] Newnham Head 2024 - Sat 3rd February 2024

Regatta NCBC ncbc.regattasec at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 09:00:00 GMT 2024

Hi Everyone!

Entries for Newnham Head on Saturday 3rd February 2024 are open!
The entry fee is £10 per seat, including coxes.

Race information and regulations can be found on our website:
https://ncbc.soc.srcf.net/newnham-head/

Please enter via the google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfK4VcZ2EcZWLihG25sMDLZuZd45VJSp1JHBwQ871tIxrUNGQ/viewform

Entries close on Thursday 25th January, but should the event become
over-subscribed, we will be allocating places on a first-come, first-served
basis, so get your entry in soon to secure your spot!

Please also click going/interested on our Facebook event to stay
up-to-date: https://fb.me/e/33SdDDpZF

For any queries, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Looking forward to seeing you at Newnham Head!

Florence Bradshaw
Newnham College Boat Club Regatta Secretary 2023-2024