[CUCBC Contacts] Emma Sprints 2022 - Entries and Row Throughs

EBC Vice Captain ebcvice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:10:35 BST 2022

Dear all,

Captains please pass this on to LBCs:

Emma Sprints is back for 2022, and will be taking place on Sunday 20th
November! Entries are now open until Sunday 13th November. The entry form
is available here: *Emma Sprints Entry 2022*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSef7VukOVuL_pJG6LY3tjUa777pN_ai6ZZOSn-29ysfNa2VVQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>
 and is also on the website, alongside additional information:
http://ebc.soc.srcf.net/sprints/

Get keen as this is the first race of the Novice calendar and a great
introduction to racing. Every crew is guaranteed at least two races. We
anticipate a good turnout and with the standard fancy dress, mince pies,
and exciting racing, this event is not to be missed! Division winners will
receive free tickets to Emma Cocktails. I'll be uploading the draw on the
website as soon as possible after the deadline, along with live results as
the racing unfolds.

Standard safety rules apply: heel restraints in place, life jackets for
coxes, and correctly fitted bow balls. We reserve the right to turn away
any crew we deem 'unsafe' with no refund of entry fee.

*Row-throughs*

Any seniors crews wanting to row through should let me know through this
form: *Emma Sprints Row Throughs 2022
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfiVc5RmN8A34LZXp3fQ9o6l7i7VZUeHsaWMSF1NLX9PLWjLw/viewform?usp=sf_link>*
 (also available on the website). Slots are limited and will be offered on
a first come, first served basis.

If anyone would like any further information, please contact me on
ebcvice at gmail.com <EBCVice at gmail.com>.

Looking forward to seeing you there on the day!

Best wishes,

*Annabel Cardno *

Vice-Captain 2022–2023

Emmanuel Boat Club