[CUCBC Contacts] Fairbairn Cup entries

Heather Jones hj343 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Oct 22 17:56:21 BST 2022

Dear all,

I'm really excited to announce that entries for the Fairbairn Cup are now open! Please follow this link for more information on how to enter and payment details: https://www.jesusboatclub.co.uk/2022-race or find the race entry form here: https://forms.gle/8YYM4GH7Riq9F1Gk6

Novice VIIIs divisions will be held on Thursday 1st December whilst the Senior and Invitational VIIIs and IVs divisions will be held the next day on Friday 2nd December. Entry fees are £77 per VIII and £42 per IV and entries will close on the 17th November.

Do get in contact with me via email if you have any questions regarding the race and entries.

Best wishes,

Heather Jones
Fairbairn Secretary 2022