[CUCBC Contacts] Extraordinary Captains' meeting via Zoom, Tuesday 22nd September

Matthew Temple matthew at cucbc.org
Sat Sep 19 19:02:35 BST 2020

Dear Captains,

In order to help answer some of the questions that have been coming our
way, and update Captains on our understanding of current University and
BR rules, we have decided to hold an extraordinary captains' meeting
next Tuesday, 22nd September at 7pm BST via Zoom.

Note that this will be in addition to the usual start-of-year captains'
meeting, which we're planning to also be held via Zoom shortly after the
start of the Michaelmas Term.

This email is being sent to the contacts email list, to pick up any
incoming captains who have not yet had their CUCBC email accounts handed
over to them from their predecessors. All future communications to
captains will be sent to their CUCBC email, including the Zoom link for
the meeting, so please ensure that you gain access to your CUCBC email
if you haven't already. We recommend that captains check their CUCBC
email daily during term time, as we often sent urgent communications
this way.

We are limited as to the total number of participants in the Zoom
meeting, and so only two participants from each club will be allowed to
join. Full guidance will be circulated with the Zoom link, but we will
expect participants to change their Zoom name to represent their club
(e.g. 'St Catharine's Men').

If anyone has anything they wish to be added to the agenda, please let
me know.

Best wishes,
Matthew

--