[CUCBC Contacts] May Bumps 2018 Thursday Results and Notes & Fines
conor at cucbc.org
Thu Jun 14 23:00:04 BST 2018
The results of today’s racing are available here: http://www.cucbc.org/mays
*Notes from the Umpires*
- Bank Parties and Marshals should not be using megaphones - with no
exceptions. Only Umpires may use megaphones to communicate with crews.
- Please ensure your crews are on time to marshalling. If you are late
you must not come onto the course, as crews will be racing to top finish.
- Caius - Late marshal - £5
- Caius M3 - Catching the control tent as it blew away - Thank you!
- Caius M3 - Correctly following boatman's instructions to get through
carnage and thus avoiding a checkmated division - Commendation!
- Christ's - Failure to provide a marshal (second offence) - £30
- Clare M1 - Performing a drill that looks like twerking - You can
twerk, but can you floss?
- Corpus Christi W1 - Late concession - £20
- CUCBC - Committee Members spotted swimming recklessly - come prepared
with water wings and rubber ducks tomorrow
- Darwin W2 - Failure to hold it up - £30
- Downing M2 - Late concession - £20
- Emmanuel - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
- First and Third M2 - Extremely late to marshalling - £30
- Fitzwilliam M1 - Best Mascot - Can you make it bigger each day?
- Girton M2 - Very late concession - £30
- Homerton - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
- Homerton M1 - Excessively squeeky riggers - get some oil so they're
not mistaken for whistles
- Homerton W2 - Very late to marshalling - £20
- King's M2 - No lifejacket on row down - £50
- Lady Margaret M4 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
- Lady Margaret M5 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
- Lucy Cavendish W2 - Failure to clear - £30
- Magdalene - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
- Magdalene W1 - Illegal practise start - £20
- Magdalene W2 - Failure to row on upon being bumped - £20
- Magdalene W2 - Dropped bung, no advantage - £15
- Peterhouse W1 - Foul and abusive language - £20
- Queens' M2 - Foul language - £20
- Queens' W3 - Bank party offered a spare bowball to a crew in need -
Come and claim a chocolate bar from control
- Selwyn - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
- St Catharine's - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
- Trinity Hall - Failure to provide a marshal - £15
- Trinity Hall W1 - Illegal practise starts outside boathouses - £20
- Trinity Hall M5 - Incompetent rowing home - £15
All fines can be appealed by e-mailing Dan Wilkins, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (
seniortreasurer at cucbc.org), within 48 hours of this email being sent.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Contacts