[CUCBC Contacts] Selling Concept D PM5 Erg - Sen - Jesus College

Senthooran Kathiravelupillai sk901 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 11 08:41:42 BST 2018

Hi CUCBC!

I would appreciate it if you could send this round to fellow college rowers!

I’m a second year medic at Jesus.

I’m selling a concept 2 erg we have here at home.

Concept 2, Model D with latest PM5 Monitor; grey colour
193 Uses
Very low distance on the erg, around 240km
Bought directly from Concept 2 in Spring 2015

Live in Surrey but will be happy to bring it up to Cambridge, before the vacations start.

Price £720, negotiable. I believe the same erg, with the same monitor currently is £860 from Concept 2 directly.

Warm Wishes,
Sen (ex VC, JCBC)