[CUCBC Contacts] Fairbairn Cup - Row Zambezi Exhibition Row

Charlotte Jackson - Fairbairn Cup Secretary 2017 jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 10 19:31:42 GMT 2017

Dear All,

This is the final reminder for Emma Sprints, entries close on Sunday and
places will be prioritised in order of entry.

Please can I have any row-through requests done by the end of Thursday,
slots that fill up will be removed from the form.

Many thanks,

Callum Mantell

Emmanuel Boat Club Vice-Captain