[CUCBC Contacts] Xpress BC Bumps Course head

rob.yates at bt.com rob.yates at bt.com
Thu May 12 14:51:40 BST 2016

Please share this round your clubs!
SSBC are very pleased to invite you all to our annual garden party, held on
Sunday the 12th of June, 12-3 PM.

Boaties and non-boaties are very welcome to join us for live music,
delicious food and lashings of drinks - the perfect way to start your May
Week!

We will have live performances from The Sidney Singers and Pheon, with more
acts to be announced, as well as our famous(?) Erg Challenge. Blazers
welcome if you have one!

We will be serving...

Premium Oxfordshire beef burgers
Halloumi burgers
Strawberries and cream
Gallons of Pimms
Gin and tonic
Chilled beer
Iced tea
Ginger beer

Tickets are £17 on the door, but you can get them for the special
early-bird price of £15 by clicking the link below. Please contact me (
social at ssbc.org.uk) if you would like to book for a group of more than 6.

See you there!

Lois Overvoorde SSBC Social Sec 2016-2017

Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1705951972978251/

Tickets:
http://ssbc.org.uk/wordpress/garden-party/