[CUCBC Contacts] Sidney Sussex Boat Club Garden Party

SSBC Social Secretary social at ssbc.org.uk
Sat May 7 22:36:21 BST 2016

Hi All

The Bumps Programme has historically contained “other articles” beyond the now usual predictions, crew lists, and general information. In recent years such articles obviously haven’t been forthcoming, but we would like to start including them again this year. Anybody is free to submit pretty much anything they like really (humorous, informative, poetic, fictional, odyssean, cartoon etc.). We will include a selection of worthwhile submissions. Articles 300-500 words would be ideal.

Deadline for submission: 13th May 2016.

Best
Michael Thornton
CUCBC Honorary Secretary 2015-2016