[CUCBC Contacts] Saturday Results and Fines.

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Tue Jun 16 00:17:54 BST 2015

Please forgive me if I am emailing the wrong person.

I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Sarah Jewell and I run an
exercise class called Hour of Power within Murray Edwards College in
Cambridge.  I have been contacted by their rowing team as they have shown
interest in holding classes for their team to bring their physical fitness
up to peak.

The class combines the mental focus and breathing of yoga, the core muscle
development of pilates, the high-energy fat-burning of aerobics, and the
muscle conditioning of resistance-training…

The Hour of Power will allow you to achieve a high level of total-body
fitness in a very short space of time, typically just 1-3 hours per week.
It is one of the few fitness classes that is equally attended by men and
women alike. It is also suited to all levels of fitness because the
difficulty and intensity of the class is entirely controlled by the
participant.

The Hour of Power has been impacting people's fitness for the last 29
years, and has proven itself to be one of the most efficient training
workouts on the planet. A truly full-body fitness experience and a
revolutionary workout that is designed to maximize your energy capacity,
tone your entire body and dramatically improve your fitness!

The workout challenges your mind and body from beginning to end, helping
you to develop your cardio-vascular fitness in a more complete way. Unlike
circuit training, the Hour of Power challenges the upper and lower body
equally with its unique cardio and fat burning workout.

When it comes to total body fitness no other workout can compete with Hour
of Power-it is the ultimate fitness class!

The classes are run twice a week at present for anyone to attend on a
Monday and Thursday at 6pm within the college.  First class is free so if
you would like to send any of your rowing club along, please feel free.

Kindest regards

Sarah Jewell