[CUCBC Contacts] Lost keys
nick at cuwbc.org.uk
Sun Jun 14 12:15:31 BST 2015
Thank you for another good day's racing. We look forward to the final day of the 2015 May Bumps tomorrow.
Results from today's racing are now available at www.cucbc.org.
Notes from the Umpires
- All divisions race 2 hours earlier on Saturday. Please make sure you marshal on time!
- Coxes' concessions should be clear and sustained. Keep your arms high until the chasing cox has seen and called the hold-up.
-Bank parties are strictly limited to 4 cyclists. This includes the boatman, coaches, college masters, alumni and other VIPs. Excessive bank parties pose a serious safety hazard for all and prevent the umpires from properly doing their jobs.
- Be mindful of other towpath users and watch where you are goi at all times. The towpath is likely to be very busy on Saturday with a large number of spectators.
- Take all your littler with you. Empty bottles will not slow the boat down. Should you require them, large wheelie bins are positioned on Grassy Corner.
- Paddle home sensibly. Saturday's row home is not an opportunity for your 3 man (or anyone else for that matter) to try out coding for the first time. Coxes should keep control of their boats and obey the proper navigation and/or all instructions from the umpires and marshals.
Fines can be appealed by e-mailing Dr Dan Wilkins, CUCBC Senior Treasurer (seniortreasurer at cucbc.org) within 48 hours of this e-mail.
- Caius M2 - Late concession - Warning
- Christ's W3 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Churchill M2 - Late to marshalling - £20
- Clare M4 - Late to marshalling - £20
- Clare Hall M2 - Failure to hold it up on bumping - £35
- Corpus Christi W1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- Corpus Christi M2 - Failure to hold it up on bumping - £35
- Emmanuel M3 - Excessive greenery - Attendance of a carbon management course
- Emmanuel W3 - Dropped bung (no advantage) - £15
- First and Third W1 - Excessive bank party - £30
- First and Third M4 - Late to marshalling - £20
- King's W2 - No life jacket - £50
- LMBC M2 - Failure to hold it up on bumping, early celebration and then failure to clear - £50
- LMBC M3 - Public urination - £80
- LMBC M4 - Late concession - £25
- LMBC M5 - Late concession - £25
- LMBC M5 - Easying upon being bumped - £35
- LMBC M5 - Late to marshalling - £20
- Pembroke W1 - Slow to clear - Warning
- Pembroke M4 - Late to marshalling - £20
- Queens' M1 - Bank party obstructing umpires - £25
- Robinson M2 - Dropped bung (no advantage) - £15
- Robinson M3 - Dropped bung (no advantage) - £15
- Selwyn M2 - Extremely late to marshalling - £20
Dr Dan Wilkins
Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs
E-mail: dan at cucbc.org
Mobile (Canada): +1 (902) 452-7717
Mobile (UK): +44 (07817) 657717
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Contacts