[CUCBC Contacts] Fwd: Easter Rowing Bootcamps in Cambridge

Andrea Bosnyak andrea at cambridgerowing.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 16:48:59 GMT 2014

Dear Boat Captains and Rowers,

Entries are now open for this year's special Easter edition of the
Radegund Mile, to be held on Easter Saturday. Please note the new date,
which is different from the one initially circulated earlier this year.

Enter online here: http://www.radbc.org.uk/events/enter.php

The course is one mile, approximately from the Plough to Two Tees (exact
course to depend on the Stourbridge Common works), with our special
furlong markers to guide the way.

The details: