[CUCBC Contacts] Not Operational Flag

flag at cucbc.org flag at cucbc.org
Fri Mar 14 21:58:56 GMT 2014

Hello,

As some of you know I organised a coach on behalf of MECBC from Cambridge
to the Henley Boat Races last year. I'm doing it again this year, and here
is the sign up link: http://bit.ly/hbr2014coach .

Please sign up before 15 March if possible. At the moment I am about 3
people short from breaking even. Return and one way tickets are the same
price (£25) but if the coach fills up I hope to reduce prices for everyone.
I would like to confirm prices and payment around 15/16 March as I am out
of UK the weekend before HBR, though sign ups after 15 March will still be
taken if I have space left.

Current passengers of the coach is about equal representation of MECBC,
Peterhouse, Trinity and Caius, with a couple more from other colleges.
Please feel free to forward to anyone else who might be interested.

Many thanks,
Ying