[CUCBC Contacts] Two Boat Rule in operation from Monday 25th November

Tom Grimble tom at cucbc.org
Tue Nov 19 18:50:40 GMT 2013

Dear All,

We have been warned by Tesco of plausible supply issues with donuts, as such there will be either 10 donuts or 12 mince pies per crew subject to availability. Sorry for this change but it is out of our hands.

Also senior row throughs will be organised on a first come first serve basis so please can you let me know when you want to come through as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Callum Mantell

Vice-Captain
Emmanuel Boat Club