[CUCBC Contacts] Information regarding CULRC Dev Squad 2013

Simon Morris president at culrc.org
Mon Apr 15 10:30:12 BST 2013

Dear Boat Captains and Rowers,

There is just one week to go until the Radegund Mile next Sunday April
21, so it is now time to get your entries in.

The deadline for entries is 9pm on Wednesday 17 April.

Please enter online here:
     http://www.radbc.co.uk/archive/radmile/enter.php

I will email a provisional start order to the club contact addresses
provided on Thursday. If you entered but don't get this email, please
contact me to make sure you're on the start list.

A reminder of the details: