[CUCBC Contacts] Reminder: Radegund Mile, Sun 21 Apr

Colin Starr ccs36 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 14 01:00:45 BST 2013

Hi all,

King's are looking for someone to coach our W2 this term. Ideally we would
like someone to coach 3 water sessions a week, with the LBCs coaching their
indoor training and possibly a fourth weekly water session. The week day
sessions may vary between being morning and afternoon sessions, and 1
weekend session.

W2 are already placed for bumps this year and are set to do extremely well.
In Lent bumps W2 went up 2 places, after sadly being robbed of blades by an
equipment malfunction on the last day!

Please email me for more details including payment details,

Brioni Aston