[CUCBC Contacts] Champs Eights Head - Sunday 13th May 2012 - CLOSING DATE - TUESDAY 8TH MAY

Lesley Corbett lesley at corbettfamily.com
Sat May 5 09:51:31 BST 2012

Hi all

A quick reminder that entries for the Cambridge 99 RC Spring Regatta close on 15 May. You can register yours by emailing regatta at nines.rowing.org.uk. Cheques made payable to "Cambridge 99 RC" can be left for my attention at the nines boathouse or sent to

32 Grebe Court
Cambridge
CB5 8FR

More details are available on our website, including a poster for your boathouse notice boards.

As a plate competition, each crew is guaranteed to row three times, and you should be done in a pretty short amount of time, so as not to interfere with any revision plans! A great opportunity to practice those bumps starts against the opposition!

Any enquires, do please fire me back an email on the address above.

Many thanks

Ian

--
Ian Farrell