[CUCBC Contacts] May Bumps: Wednesday Results and Notes/Fines

Dan Wilkins dan at cucbc.org
Wed Jun 15 23:54:50 BST 2011

Dear All,

Cam FM are organising a Suicide Sunday party at Revs to celebrate the end of May Bumps. It's the official after party for Downing Tribe Tribal BBQ (as well as QEnts Bounce and Murray Eds Garden Party). So we are expecting lots of boaties to be coming along and if you missed out on a ticket to Tribals then you can still catch up with everyone here! If you think that your Boat Club members would enjoy celebrating a successful week of May bumps with us at Revs then please forward the information below on to them!

Good luck to you all on the river and don't forget to check out Cam FM's coverage on 97.2 FM or atwww.camfm.co.uk  for live commentary and discussion throughout Bumps!

Phil

Cam FM Suicide Sunday Party @ Revs
9pm-3am Sunday 19th June

Cam FM are joining forces with Cambridge's premier venue, Revolution, to bring you the ultimate way to end your Suicide Sunday! Expect top Cam FM DJs bringing your favourite commercial tunes, great Revolution drinks and an awesome night! We are the OFFICIAL after party for Queens' Bounce, Downing Tribal BBQ, Murray Edwards Garden Party and MAY BUMPS 2011!! (Check out Cam FM's live bumps coverage ALL WEEK on 97.2 FM andwww.camfm.co.uk). We'll have Cam FM DJs, FREE glowsticks, FREE shot or BBQ item for early arrivals, great drinks deals, UV lights and face paints, BBQ and shisha! Advance tickets are £3 from college/garden party reps and online from  www.wegottickets.com/event/121764.
Contact:music at camfm.co.uk.
Full details:www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=132759753468691