[CUCBC Contacts] Important: Emma Sprints Final Announcements

Adam Gillett arg48 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 21 20:21:00 GMT 2009

The flag is Green.

There are no restrictions on which crews may boat.

Outlook: Unfortunately the weather has been very bad in the past couple days, and the forecast still calls for strong winds throughout the weekends.  The flag will be reassessed tomorrow (Friday) morning.

I have already heard reports of boats and equipment left outside being damaged, so please be careful that if anything is left outdoors that it is securely tied down.

The CUCBC Committee

More information about the Contacts mailing list