[CUCBC Contacts] Henley Trailering

Ian Watkins irgw2 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 19 13:10:50 BST 2009

 Morning All,

     Sorry to spam the list. Lady Margaret's Temple eight is hoping to get
to Henley by Monday afternoon. However, as there is a chance our women's
eight (and hence our trailer) might still be at Henley Women's, and if not
Lance isn't keen for two Henley trips in two days, we'd be grateful for a
lift down there.
 We're happy to pay the going rate for trailering and happy to go via
Marlow if necessary. Apologies for the short notice. Hoping everyone's
having a good may week.

      Thanks,

         Will Gray