[CUCBC Contacts] GoR and Saturday

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Thu Jun 4 20:09:42 BST 2009

Dear All,

JCBC are looking at trailering to the above regattas.  Ideally we would like to put a IV+ on someone's trailer that is already heading to Womens Henley, but if that is not possible we will trailer our boat down and are happy to take other boats with us.

If you would like to trailer your boat to any of the above regattas please contact me ASAP with your request and I can advise of the prices.

At the moment we have spaces for all events.

If you are already heading to Womens Henley and have a spare rack for a IV please advise, we are happy to pay the going rates.

Regards,

Mark Beer