[CUCBC Contacts] River conditions this morning

Thomas Walton cuwbc at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 10 06:27:09 GMT 2009

Many thanks to those of you who have signed up to umpire Lents - I am still
looking for a couple more people to make sure everything runs smoothly.

To help out, you don't need to have umpired before although we do ask that
you have rowed or coxed in at least 2 sets of Bumps in the past. There will
be a meeting for all umpires where we will explain everything and those that
have not umpired before will be paired with a 'senior' during the races.

If you would like to help out, please sign up at

https://spreadsheets2.google.com/viewform?key=psWD8Qtw9c3zamdo7guo9Yw

indicating which divisions you are available for (the times of the divisons
are listed at http://www.cucbc.org/lents/times).

You can both compete and umpire (although obviously don't sign up to umpire
a division you're competing in!)

If you have any questions, please get in touch. Also, if you know of anyone
in your club who may be interested, please pass on this message.

Thanks in advance!

Dan

--
Dan Wilkins