[CUCBC Contacts] The Fairbairn Cup 2008

Dan Wilkins jcbc-fairbairns at jesus.cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 31 17:07:28 GMT 2008

Dear All,

Please see below for details of the UBS Operations Team Challenge Workshop.

The support of CUCBC events by UBS is a key factor in keeping entry fees low
so please support this event if you have an interest in this area.

Many thanks,

Will

--

Will Richards

CUCBC Web Team

www.cucbc.org

UBS is the leading global wealth manager, a top-tier investment banking and
securities firm and one of the largest global asset managers.

As one of the Bank's core control and logistics functions supporting the
Front Office business, Operations handles c.500,000 transactions worldwide
every day. The aim of this business area is to continually improve the
delivery of clients' post-trade experience through rigorous analysis and
disciplined application.

To gain an insight into our Operations function, and meet the people behind
it, come to our forthcoming Operations Workshop.

Please register an interest on our website.