[CUCBC Contacts] CULRC Development Squad, Summer 2008

Dave White dew27 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 10 12:03:34 GMT 2008

Dear All,

The physical and web flags now match, apologies for the delay, some confusion over keys.

Bearing in mind the weather forecast the river is likely to remain flagged for at least the next 24 hours. If there is any doubt, the flag on the website takes precedence.

CUBC Honorary Secretary

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ellie Goodfield" <cuwbc at cucbc.org>

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 07:11:42 
To:Contacts <contacts at cucbc.org>, Coxes <coxes at cucbc.org>, Committee <committee at cucbc.org>
Subject: Yellow flag

The flag is now yellow, but I can't get into Goldie to put a physical flag up so for the moment only the web flag exists. Please be advised that the forecast for this morning is for the wind to increase; the flag may go to red/yellow or red, but in the meantime please be sensible.
CUWBC hon sec

More information about the Contacts mailing list