[CUCBC Contacts] Fwd: Email request

CUCBC Web Team webmaster at cucbc.org
Fri Jul 11 17:09:20 BST 2008

Further to my original email, I'm still looking for two female crew members. I
really don't want to lose to Oxford by default so get keen!
Perhaps I should have pointed out that currachs are very difficult to capsize,
so if you haven't sculled before you won't get wet (unless it rains), you
just won't go as fast (and will thus get to spend more time on the bank
drinking).

Chris

--
Christopher Kerr