[CUCBC Contacts] Cardinals Fancy Dress Regatta

Tom Coker tdc26 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 29 01:17:35 GMT 2008

Hi, i'm realy sorry but I dont quite understand about this race, maybe i'm
just being stupid or something, but maybe could you tell me what crews
exactly are allowed to enter etc?? i've got some lads who are really keen
but they dont have any lycra or anything, so they do they have to dress up
funny or what!?

thanks a lot if u can help,
tom