[CUCBC Contacts] Lent Bumps - Programmes and GoR Results

Will Richards will at cucbc.org
Fri Feb 22 17:25:32 GMT 2008

Dear All,

The GoR will go ahead, even if the yellow flag remains up, unless you hear otherwise.

All racing crews may boat.

If conditions die down in the next couple of hours, it's likely that the flag will remain up anyway, because everyone who can take it down will be involved in running the GoR.  Unless the nice people at the Goldie boat house are in when the decision is made......

Patience appreciated.

CUBC Honorary Secretary

More information about the Contacts mailing list