[CUCBC Contacts] Fw: Partial suspension of navigation, Riverside, River Cam, Tuesday 2 September 2008, 8am to 5pm

PETER CONVEY peter.convey at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 19 18:45:13 BST 2008

Dear All,
Following my email earlier in the summer regarding mailing list
changes and website downtime:

1) MAILING LIST ADDRESS CHANGES

Please be aware that the addresses of the CUCBC Mailing Lists have
been changed with immediate effect.  This is to decrease the junk/spam
email load on our filtering systems.  To send emails to the lists,
please use these new addresses:

boatmen at lists.cucbc.org
captains at lists.cucbc.org
contacts at lists.cucbc.org
coxes at lists.cucbc.org
safety at lists.cucbc.org

You will notice the addresses are the same except "cucbc.org" has been
replaced with "lists.cucbc.org".

Full details, including instructions for joining/leaving lists and
links to list archives are available at http://www.cucbc.org/lists.

2) WEBSITE DOWNTIME

The CUCBC.org website will be taken offline for maintenance, upgrades
and updates during the next week.  Although mail systems will remain
online, their reliance on the cucbc.org web address may mean access to
webmail and mailing lists is patchy.  We will attempt to get the site
back online as soon as possible so full service is resumed in time for
the run up to Michaelmas Term.

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience.

Will

--
Will Richards
CUCBC Web Team