[CUCBC Captains] May Bumps Entries Open

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Tue May 23 17:21:27 BST 2023

Dear Captains,

A reminder to please enter your crews for Bumps. Deadline is Sunday 28th
May 2023, 10pm sharp.
The Committee can be contacted for any queries.

A reminder that the bumps briefings will take place on the evening, Sunday
11th June. (the sunday between GoR and bumps). We are fortunate to be able
to deliver these in the Main lecture theatre, St John's College, with
thanks to the LMBC captains. Further details will follow, however a
reminder that all novice coxes must attend in person.

We've also had reports of crews rowing into houseboats and/or clashing
blades with houseboats as a result of poor steering or borderline unsafe
overtakes. This must stop. If contact is inevitable with houseboats, push
off above the waterline and apologise and de-escalate tensions, exchanging
details if necessary.

Regards,
The CUCBC committees.

Limeng Zhu