[CUCBC Captains] Fwd: Further vessel damage - Between 18th March and 26th March 2023 Formal Incident Report

Catrin Darsley cat at cucbc.org
Tue Mar 28 10:09:56 BST 2023

Dear Captains,

Please take a look at this formal incident report relating to boat damage
sustained by multiple blade impacts. As noted several times last term, we
hope that your crews know to take responsibility in this kind of
circumstance; if you are able to respond to Peter as below then please do.

As a starting point, can the clubs please advise me of the protocols/policy
> they have for 'incident' reporting and did any rower or coach or event
> organiser/marshal file an incident during that time period for my boat.

Many thanks
CUCBC