[CUCBC Captains] Newnham Head Row-Throughs and Entry Deadline 26th Jan!

Regatta NCBC ncbc.regattasec at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:42:28 GMT 2023

Hello everyone!

*1) Entry Reminder:*
Entries for Newnham Head on Saturday 4th February 2023 are open until
Thursday 26th January!
The entry form, race information and regulations can be found on our
website: https://ncbc.soc.srcf.net/newnham-head/
Please also click going/interested on our Facebook event to stay
up-to-date: https://fb.me/e/2qvqRMryu
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ffb.me%2Fe%2F2qvqRMryu&h=AT3A95cTKMmhk583KQkjgEOTl-10Myhddxm3hPUnTL-NG_N2spBSkPuyMEW_QbBtjdNXhdmJtH6PzQNoov-Nvu12s1VqLEkXcthHY92qyh_5sQ3tt8BfdPsx-tnPB6NHkQeioP7mbGIharrMj6K3&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT3Q9_rSyTrsO0KBaJmo0RmpxPDIvd13Ga5QEYASg7OYNS58Cyc1KHOkF7-GSLP9uAbb4IHsHZkOWMcmA682dXecjq1iwtNCLxLz4yHTIzX44xjvAAF1JAhhNKT6OsJslJenqvhvmOrWW4tNzRN8E90sMp8M_KgfgbuxWMWt54uFW0nYw_grB_HyLh-WNGk7YHoVV7XsqUoV>

This will be a great chance to practice the bumps course and assess the
competition so enter soon to secure your spot!

*2) Row-Throughs*
Row-throughs will be allowed between Chesterton and Baitsbite in between
divisions but college clubs MUST book a slot BOTH WAYS on this spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QHK04azby5D1QDKUwSlirnGqC77x1XV_2MJsQNvlNhI/edit?usp=sharing

There is a limit of 6 crews per timeslot (first-come-first-served) and the
DEADLINE to book a slot is Wednesday 1st February. CRA clubs do not need to
book a slot but are asked to please follow instructions from marshals to
row-through in between divisions at the same time as college crews.

If you are planning to row-through please also click on our facebook event
to see any updates e.g. any delays.

If you have any questions please get in touch. We can't wait to see you at
Newnham Head!

Emma Gough
Newnham College Boat Club Regatta Secretary 2022-2023