[CUCBC Captains] Captains' meeting

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Sun Jan 15 20:01:27 GMT 2023

Dear all,

Apologies for the confusion for anyone who was expecting the Captains meeting to be this evening. For reasons we don’t yet understand, Cat’s emails with the agenda and meeting link don’t seem to have gotten through, but hopefully this one will.

The rescheduled meeting will now be on Sunday 29th January - details, agenda, and link to join in Cat’s email below.

Best wishes,
Conor