[CUCBC Captains] Start order and GoR updated

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Tue Feb 28 20:10:14 GMT 2023

Dear Captains,
Please note that we've updated the start order and getting on race.

Regarding the GoR, you will now see that due to crews scratching, divisions
now have less than 20 crews in them.

Since there is now this capacity, you are welcome to submit any division
requests from now on until 5pm Thursday 2nd, and we'll process them in a
first come first served manner until the divisions are full.
Once divisions are full, you must again find a crew to swap to change
divisions.
Please can you address any/all division swaps to limeng at cucbc.org

All best,
Lee

Limeng Zhu
CUCBC Executive Committee
On Behalf of Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs