[CUCBC Captains] Umpiring Lent Bumps

Luke Barratt lukebarratt at cucbc.org
Sat Feb 25 17:48:11 GMT 2023

Dear all,

We are still low on umpires, in particular for Weds M3/W3, Thurs M2/W2 and Fri M2/W2. In order to run the races safely, we need to have more sign-ups so please do ask experienced members of your Clubs to sign up if they haven't already, in particular if they're not competing in the M1/W1 divisions. If they sign up by tomorrow at 6pm they will still count towards your marshalling quota.

Best wishes,
Luke