[CUCBC Captains] Talbott Cup, Second Trinity Challenge Sculls entries now open

First and Third Secretary secretary at firstandthird.org
Sat Feb 18 17:54:55 GMT 2023

Dear Captains,
I would be grateful if you could pass on to your Clubs the following:

The Talbott Cup (our traditional Lower Boats Regatta) will take place on
the 14th of Match. Entries are open to crews no higher than M3/W2. Join us
for a fun day of racing on the Reach that you won't forget! You can enter
by filling out this form: https://forms.gle/pBmdMmLggwEXB1Vm8

The Second Trinity Challenge Sculls will take place on the same day, a few
hours earlier. Entries are open for Open and Women's Singles, as well as
Open, Women's, and Mixed Doubles and Pairs. The form for STCS can be found
here: https://forms.gle/9bZ8c6eYr7QZZ5Ag7

Máté

Máté Fehér
Secretary 2022-2023