[CUCBC Captains] Bumps briefings

Limeng Zhu limeng at cucbc.org
Fri Feb 17 23:13:15 GMT 2023

Dear Captains
Please be aware that we have now confirmed the following briefings for
bumps on Sunday 5th March. This will be in the Old Hall, Girton College*.
*what3words: ///degree.tolls.audio

*In-person attendance for the novice and senior coxes' briefing is
mandatory for all those coxing bumps *unless a prior arrangement for truly
immovable commitments on a Sunday evening has been discussed.

Captains' briefing - 1800-1815 - Hybrid meeting (link to follow closer to
the day)
Umpires briefing - 1820-1845 - Hybrid meeting (link to follow closer to the
day)
Senior Coxes briefing - 1850-1920 - In-person only
Novice Coxes briefing - 1920-2000 - In-person only

I appreciate this is a distance to cycle; however, no options were offered
when asked; our arrangements have been finalised, and you have more than
two weeks' notice to disseminate to your coxes and make arrangements. (I
would suggest group cycle/walk/bus to and from)

Regards

Limeng Zhu
CUCBC Executive Committee
On Behalf of Cambridge University Combined Boat Clubs