[CUCBC Captains] SBR Draw and Schedule Out

Luke Barratt lukebarratt at cucbc.org
Sat Apr 15 16:50:56 BST 2023

*Captains, please circulate this information to those rowing in the SBR*

Dear all,

The draw for the SBR has been carried out, and is available here
<http://cucbc.org/regatta/29>. This is also where results (including times)
will be updated.

Information for competitors along with more accessible racing timetables
have been attached as a PDF.

The scheduling has been organised to strictly:
 - Take into account unavailability emailed in.
 - Provide at least one division clear between the same person racing in
different categories.
 - Not have two rowers compete that have raced different numbers of races
in that category that day.
Other preferences regarding the scheduling have also been taken into account

This has naturally been a bit of a behemoth of an optimisation problem, and
so forgive me if there are mistakes/issues. Please just send in any
concerns as soon as possible and we will see what we can do to ameliorate
the situation.

Umpiring requirements will be circulated to Captains soon.

Happy racing,
Luke & David
CUCBC Events