[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novice regatta

Clare Novice Regatta Senior Umpire claregatta at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:09:15 GMT 2022

Hi all,

Apologies for being slightly later with this than I planned we have been
having some issues with generating the draw on our website.

Here is the draw for CNR
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OHk4V1tixF73NBMABLKVUneW4hAHSSAE-xLO4k0NGz8/edit#gid=297489092
There are two copies of the draw on there. One we will only update with who
won each race and the other will update as crews win to show their later
races.
In previous years we have put out results on the website but this year they
will be put out on the spreadsheet.

And here is the sheets for row throughs:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YRWj_pov7InLB85oFxHvqmvBLM_wH2u_cmRY1aQ5Q40/edit#gid=0
You only need to put down your time when going downstream, when returning
you should be able to follow down one of the races.
Please arrive on time for your row through or we may have to ask you to
wait for the next division.
I look forward to seeing your coxes tonight at 19:30

Best wishes,

Sam