[CUCBC Captains] Clare Novice regatta

Clare Novice Regatta Senior Umpire claregatta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:27:09 GMT 2022

Dear all,

Just a quick reminder that entries are due by the 18th of November but will
be closed sooner if/when we reach capacity so to ensure your crews get to
race make sure get your entries in soon. And that all coxes and a senior
from all colleges are required to attend our briefing both for our regatta
and Fairburn's Head, I have attached the map to the lecture hall where the
briefing will be held. The Briefing starts at 19:30 on the 20th of November.

Sam