[CUCBC Captains] CUBC Women's Development Squad Ergo Sessions

Autumn Mantell autumn at cubc.org.uk
Fri Nov 4 16:25:51 GMT 2022

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well!
For those who I haven't met before, I am Autumn Mantell, the Assistant
Coach for the CUBC Women.

I would be super grateful if you could pass on the following info for the
2023 Dev Squad programme to your rowers & coxes.

To kick off this years Women's Development Squad programme I will be
running a series of technical 'Taster' ergo sessions at Goldie.
The purpose of these is to provide an introduction to training with CUBC!

This years ergo sessions will be held at Goldie every Thursday starting
from the 17th November. The last session of this term will be on the 8th
December.
(I'll send out information for next terms sessions at a later date).
On each of these dates there will be two sessions lasting 45 minutes each,
starting at 4:10pm and 5:10pm.
Please only sign up for one session.
We will be able to have a maximum of 12 rowers and 2 coxes per session.

If you would like to attend the session you need to have filled out the
google sheet below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k1S9ery1Cp41rHmuFpJDRNpQLDtOiFBTbVvsPDy5TYQ/edit?usp=sharing

If anyone is interested in Dev Squad but is unable to attend the scheduled
sessions I would love to hear from you via email to discuss future session
options.

We look forward to meeting everyone!

(For those interested in the men’s development squad please contact Bill
Lucas, Men’s Assistant Coach at bill at cubc.org.uk for info).

All the best,

Autumn

--