[CUCBC Captains] X-Press Head Race - Saturday 4th June 2022

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Tue May 31 22:20:56 BST 2022

Hi all,

A reminder from Richard, below.

Best wishes,
Conor

Hi Captains!

Just a reminder that you still have a few more days to enter the X-Press Head Race, which we are running this Saturday 4 June (divisions from 12pm).
It is the last big practice head race before bumps, and a chance to row the bumps course uninterrupted.

Details on our website here:
www.xpressbc.org.uk/races-we-run/x-press-head/
Entries close Friday morning.
Thanks