[CUCBC Captains] Cambridge Spring Regatta (May 22) ENTRIES CLOSE MAY 16th

Lianne Stanford ls.rowing at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:39:23 BST 2022

 CUCBC members:

Cambridge '99 Rowing Club will be hosting their annual Spring Regatta on
Sunday 22nd May 2022.
We will be hosting the usual 8s races again this year.

This 1000 m side-by-side race up the Long Reach is an enjoyable day of
racing for all crews.

It is a fantastic way to nail those starts in advance of the regatta
season and for college crews
it is the perfect way to get some experience racing.

Novices are welcome. If you have some very novice crews (e.g. started
rowing in Lents)
please let us know, and if there is sufficient competition, we will
run a shorter-race for them.Depending on the weather, entries and
quality of the novice crews, we may move the start,
making it safer and shorter for competitors.  Crew contacts will be
informed closer to the time about this.

ENTRIES are open now and close May 16th@ 4pm.  More details about the
event and entry form can be
found here *https://www.cambridge99.org/spring-regatta*
<https://www.cambridge99.org/spring-regatta>.

If you have any questions please *email regatta at cambridge99.org
<regatta at cambridge99.org>* and a member of the Committee will respond!
* We will do our very best to have your races completed as quickly as we can.

* We aim to give all crews two races but this will depend on numbers.

* We will work very hard to meet any timing requests.

* The week prior we will post a sign-up sheet for requests to row
through, although we'd love for you to race.

*Prizes will be awarded that evening at the Nines Boathouse. Bar will
be open. All are welcome.

Best wishes,

Lianne Stanford
Cambridge '99 RC Regattas Committee