[CUCBC Captains] [CUCBC Exec Committee] The Bumps contact for May Bumps

Louis Fernando lf at perowneinternational.com
Wed May 11 13:59:34 BST 2022

Dear Conor thank you for the introduction to the captains group,

Captains, I work with team at University Arms and Parker’s Tavern, Cambridge. We would love to explore hosting a celebratory event on Saturday 18th June to mark the final day of the May bumps. The idea would be for them to have a presence during the day which would allow for them to invite hotel guests as well as influencers and press contacts to enjoy the races at one of the clubs.

The team, led by chef Tristan Welch, are very open to suggestions of what might work best – and have organised many local external events since they opened in 2018. Would any of you be interested in partnering for this? We would of course ensure that all logistical details and any financial considerations are taken care of in agreement with yourselves.

We think this is a great opportunity to potentially work together, and hopefully a partnership which can extend beyond the June races.

Kind regards,

Louis

Louis Fernando
Senior Account Director
PEROWNE INTERNATIONAL
31 St James’s Place, London SW1A 1NR | 148 Lafayette Street, Soho, 10013 New York
T:  +44 (0)20 7078 0295 | M: +44 (0)75 443 52220
www.perowneinternational.com<http://www.perowneinternational.com/> / Instagram<http://www.instagram.com/perowneinternational>