[CUCBC Captains] LMBC M1 Dangerous Coxing

Francis Treherne Pollock fht22 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 10 14:30:34 GMT 2022

Dear Captains and Committee,

This morning LMBC M1 was fined "dangerous steering and coxing observed at multiple points over the course of the morning”.

My cox and I don’t recall any of these multiple points, but I appreciate this is subjective and depends on perspective.

I would really appreciate if a cox/coach/rower who observed the dangerous coxing could get in touch (fht22 at cam.ac.uk<mailto:fht22 at cam.ac.uk> or lmbc.men at cucbc.org<mailto:lmbc.men at cucbc.org>) so we could improve our behaviour and prevent it from happening again.

Thanks so much.

Best,

Francis

LMBC Men

P.S.
Sorry for spamming your inboxes this afternoon!