[CUCBC Captains] Mays 22 - Coxes Safety Briefings

Luke Pattison luke at cucbc.org
Sat Jun 11 14:01:15 BST 2022

Captains - please ensure this message reaches all coxes that may not be on the coxes mailing list and are due to compete in next weeks Bumps races.

Hello college coxes,

We can now confirm that the coxes safety briefings will be take place in person in the McCrum Lecture Theatre at Corpus Christi College. Please note that the lecture theatre is not within the ‘main site’ of Corpus and is instead on Bene’t Street - you’ll find the entrance in the courtyard of The Eagle pub (through the red gates next door to Jack’s Gelato).

A reminder that senior coxes (those who have competed in CUCBC bumps before) should attend at 7:30 pm. Novice coxes (those that have not competed in CUCBC bumps before) must attend at 8 pm.

See you tomorrow,

Isabel and Luke