[CUCBC Captains] Pre-Mays Captains' meeting

Catrin Darsley cat at cucbc.org
Thu Jun 9 11:21:16 BST 2022

Dear all,

*The pre-Bumps meeting for Captains will be held virtually this Sunday,
12th June, 6-6.20pm*. Meetings for the various groups will be as follows,
with separate emails to follow for forwarding to coxes and umpires:

   - *6-6.20pm: Captains (virtual)* -
   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88956370871?pwd=eWpFY0RLQkNxNzBGbWJEb2hOWC9FUT09
   (Meeting ID: 889 5637 0871 / Passcode: AQen91)
   - *6.20-6.50pm: Umpires (virtual)* -
   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81291980147?pwd=L3d1N2NBZTQ1ejhxeE5JRGxtNjRWdz09
   (Meeting ID: 812 9198 0147 / Passcode: Lhj5TJ)
   - *7.30-8pm: Senior coxes* (aiming for in-person, venue TBC but we are
   aiming to have a central venue so that people can hopefully attend both/all
   easily)
   - *8-8.40pm: Novice coxes* (aiming for in-person, venue TBC but same as
   senior coxes).

Please send me any additional items that you would like to discuss ahead of
the meeting, or you may raise them under AOB.

*Provisional agenda*
1. May Bumps

   - Division times
   - Marshalling times / locations