[CUCBC Captains] [Umpires_lents2022] Umpiring May Bumps

Catrin Darsley cat at cucbc.org
Thu Jun 9 11:32:12 BST 2022

Dear all,

**Captains, please forward this message to your clubs**

The Umpires' briefing will be held virtually this Sunday, June 12th,
6.20pm-6.50pm.

Join Zoom Meeting
> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81291980147?pwd=L3d1N2NBZTQ1ejhxeE5JRGxtNjRWdz09
>
> Meeting ID: 812 9198 0147
> Passcode: Lhj5TJ

For those of you with additional roles during Bumps, the Captains' meeting
will be held virtually 6-6.20pm (link sent separately). The briefing for
senior coxes will be 7.30-8pm, and novice coxes' will be 8-8.40pm (email
with location and details to follow).

Thanks,
Cat

-------