[CUCBC Captains] Umpiring May Bumps

Conor Burgess conor at cucbc.org
Thu Jun 9 08:49:16 BST 2022

*Captains please forward this message to your clubs*

Thank you very much to everyone who has signed up for umpiring already, we’re around 2/3 of the way to having enough Umpires for both the GoR and Bumps proper. If you’re able to help with the GoR tomorrow, could I please ask that you sign up by 18:00 today, so we can confirm a GoR umpires rota tonight.

If you can’t help with the GoR, but can help with umpiring Bumps, please could you endeavour to sign up by Friday evening, so we can try to get a first draft of the Umpires Rota out by the Umpires briefing, which will be held virtually on Sunday (at 18:20 I believe, to give people time to get to the Coxes briefings afterwards). Exact details and link will be confirmed nearer the time.

Please sign up here: www.cucbc.org/mays/umpires/signup

Thanks,
Conor